Sunday, February 28, 2010

LaDiDa Tada!

Woohoo, another layout! All my stuff is kinda simple.. like REALLY simple.. The more I look online for inspiration the more I realise just how much I suck at this scrapbooking thing. But oh well! I decided I like www.pencillines.com and today found a really great layout there that I just adored, so I scraplifted it. It's from this post. I wanted to add some charms or something but my container is missing! OH NO!! I used Kaisercraft's LaDiDa range again, the 12"x12" papers, 6" pad, embellishment pack (tulip grosgrain ribbon) and Kaiser pearls. The piece of lace and plain white ribbon are from a super large stash ;) There are some benifits to multicrafts!!!
I can't date the photo as it's a rare print off I have of a whoooooooole lot of photos I lost on a thumbdrive sometime last year. I mean ALL my pics! The only ones I saved were those saved to the HDD of the old laptop and those on the newer computer. I am so disappointed and now have 0 faith in thumbdrives! But back to the pic, it was taken on the deck of a friends house while babysitting for her one day. I am actually thinking now I should have used the B&W photo not the coloured one. No mind. :)

2 comments:

Toni said...

wowee I love this! the blocks of colour look perfect and it's a fab photo Shell.

Lucy said...

I love how simple they are but so cute!