Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm bored!!

Got sent this survey by email the other day. Decided to answer it for something to do. I took photos to add to my last post then realised I've been working on a few more things I want to take pics of so haven't updated it yet. I will, I promise!! Now for the survey..

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9.00am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Over the Hedge (yes, it was THAT long ago)
4. What is your favourite TV show? I guess Amazing Race, or Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Iced Coffee or Mocha
6. What is your middle name? Stefanie
7. What food do you dislike? Tinned- be it soup, veges, etc
8. What is your favourite CD at moment? don't have one
9. What kind of car do you drive? VX SS Commodore
10. Favourite sandwich? I'm not big on sandwiches.
11. What characteristic do you despise? belittling
12. Favourite item of clothing? PJ's!!!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I can only choose one?!?! How unfair is that... Umm... If alone I'd say anywhere, with a friend I'd say a polynesian cruise, if it was with a partner probably Italy or somewhere European
14. Favourite brand of clothing? fat people don't have this luxury
15. Where would you retire to? My own 10+ acres somewhere
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 21st, cos it was supposed to be in a park but we decided to move it to a hall at the last minute and it pelted with hail 10mins later!!
17. Favourite sport to watch? Figure Skating
18. Furtherest place you are sending this? this is the web...
19. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
20. When is your birthday? April 5th
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither
22. What is your shoe size? 10-11
23. Pets? Jessi's allergic so no pets in this household
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nichola had a baby. Nothing exciting happens for me :)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? A Nurse
26. How are you today? Fine
27. What is your favourite candy? Minties
28. What is your favourite flower? Lillies and Orchids
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I have nothing to look fwd to
30. What is your full name? Michelle Stefanie *********
31. What are you listening to right now? TV, heater and a car driving by
32. What was the last thing you ate? Hazelnut chocolate
33. Do you wish on stars? YES!
34. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Turquoise
35. How is the weather right now? cloudy and cold
37. Favourite soft drink? Coke Zero
38. Favourite restaurant? Never really been to any
39. Real hair colour? Brown
40. What was your favourite toy as a child? A little plastic sink
41. Summer or winter? Spring
42. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
44. Coffee or tea? Tea
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? My friends hate these things
46. When was the last time you cried? Last night
47. What is under your bed? The floor
48. What did you do last night? Brett kept me company
49. What are you afraid of ? Myself
50. Salty or sweet? sweet
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3
52. How many years at your current job? Don't have one
53. Favourite day of the week? Don't have one
54. How many towns have you lived in? 2
55. Do you make friends easily? No
56. How many people will you send this to? the whole entire internet *lol*
57. How many will respond? None

0 comments: